I see the moon...the moon sees me.
Grandpa Lindelsee used to bounce us on his knee and say that to us. Tonight I was reading some blogs online (you know how you read one, and you click on one of that author's favorite bloggers, then you click on another favorite blogger, and somehow you end up randomly at some weird blogger's site and you say to yourself, "How did I end up here?") and "I See The Moon" was the title of this girl's blog. She had posted the rest of the lullaby. I never knew it went beyond seeing the moon! I want to learn the whole thing and repeat it to Hadley. It'll always remind me of Gpa L.
I see the moon, and the moon sees me. The moon sees the one I long to see. God bless the moon, and God bless me, God bless the one I long to see. It seems to me, that God above, created you for us to love. He picked you out of all the rest. Because He knew I would love you the best.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You didn't know that it has more? It's cute, huh!
I never knew it had more either. I'm not sure he knew the rest! Also, I specifically remember Gpa's version being "I see da moon, da moon sees me"! Musta been dat Chicaaaaahgo accent...
I didn't know there was more either! I don't think any of us did! It makes me miss GPA even more! How special!
Post a Comment