So Adrian thought it'd be a good idea to take him to a dog park. I dressed Hadley in her Cowboys gear and BabyLegs. Adrian hates the BabyLegs, but I think they're super cute and are perfect for such an outfit. Hadley may agree with her Dad, judging by the look on her face.

Hadley is at least 20 pounds now but not exactly a year old yet. But we decided that no one is going to be pulling us over requesting to see proof of that, so we put her new carseat in Adrian's car and this was her first trip forward-facing.
Once again, she doesn't look thrilled. She was so sleepy and zoned out, but refused to fall asleep. I kept wondering if she was getting a bit carsick, but I don't know. Not sure what her deal was.We headed to Longmont and tried to find the dog park. No such luck, but we ended up finding a park with lots of trails and that seemed to suit us all just fine. TWO HOURS LATER we ended back at the parking lot where we started. Adrian thought it would loop back around, but it never did. So as far as we had walked out to this lake, then we had to walk all the way back. I wasn't prepared for such a long walk and was as winded as Gus was by the end of it. I had worn a blister on my heel and Adrian was sweet and let me wear his flip-flops. He said it was his version of chilvary, as in him laying a coat over a puddle for me. Made me laugh. Gus cooled off in a creek and was a much happier camper after that.
After such a long walk, we get home and everyone is pooped. Put Hadley in her crib and then Adrian and I crashed on our respective couches. Gus went back outside.
Adrian gave Hadley her bath tonight. Her first bath mohawk (stupid camera and stupid blurry pictures):


No comments:
Post a Comment