Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Visted Grammy and Gramps in Houston

Nothing beats a last-minute trip to Houston to visit Grammy and Gramps! Jenny had already planned to fly into San Antonio (Blanco) to introduce Noah to Dana and the kids, and then they were going to drive to Houston (League City) to stay with Mom and Dad for the weekend. Well I didn't really feel like being left out of the Drenth family reunion, so Mom and Dad generously offered to fly Hadley and I down as well. I couldn't pass that one up! Here are some of the highlights of our trip.

Gramps took Hadley for a cool, early morning dip in the pool in her PJ's. She LOVED it.


It's very hard to get all the girl cousins to smile in their matching PJ's. Katelyn, Lauren and Hadley


Noah was trying to teach his cousin Lauren how to roll over.


Visited with my best friend, Tif


Cowboy Cole


Hadley thought feeding the ducks was a little silly. She much preferred feeding herself.


Just a swingin'


A trip to the Kemah boardwalk isn't complete without swords, light sabers, and train rides.

No comments: