Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

I want my Hadley TV...

Here are a bunch of recent videos of Hadley. The end of the 4th month and the beginning of the 5th month have presented us with a few milestones and notes for the baby book. She is SO FUN! And if her blowing bubbles gets us all excited and running for the video camera, watch out when she starts crawling or taking her first steps!

02-25-08: Adrian was fixing Hadley's cereal and I got bored waiting for him. Her funny rabbit hat was sitting on the table so I thought I'd put it on her and record this for posterity's sake. Someday she's going to get mad at me and roll her eyes for making her wear that hat!


02-25-08: This is the second time we tried feeding Hadley rice cereal. I don't know which is funnier--the way Hadley eats it or the crazy, weird, dramatic way Adrian feeds it to her!


02-26-08: This was the first day that Adrian put together Hadley's Jumperoo. She LOVES this thing and she hasn't even figured out how to jump in it yet! She mainly rocks from side-to-side. She chats away while she's in it (no video of that yet but it's funny.)


03-06-08: Rolling over finally! Apparently she did it all day long at daycare, so by the time I got her home to show Adrian, I think she was too tired and cranky to have to show off her latest milestone.


1 comment:

David said...

Hmmmm I miss my niece. We need to hang out soon. To see you two? Not so much but I'd like to see her. :) Hope all is well.