Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Starring Miss Hadley Bean

Here are some recent videos of Hadley Bean from the past month. She's 6 months old in these.

03-22-08
In her jumperoo (with her ski hat on that I LOVE and Adrian hates!)


04/09/08
Hadley learned how to sit up. She learned with Adrian and I, but then she always learns how to perfect her tricks at daycare. So I had to quickly run her home, set her up on the floor, and see if she'd do it for the camera. She was still a bit wobbly then, but she's much better at sitting up now. She's still not so sure about the drum yet. Do I play the drum or eat the drum?


04/09/08
Adrian loves to crack up Hadley. This routine usually happens on a daily basis. I love that she thinks we're hilarious right now. I'm sure the day is coming soon where she'll be rolling her eyes behind our backs! But for now, we're very content in believing she's the perfect, happy child. ;-)

No comments: