We had a relaxing time by the pool at Mom and Dad's. I went for a couple jet ski rides, too. Hadley spent a lot of time just hanging out and getting to know her cousins Cole and Katelyn. Unfortunately, Adrian couldn't go because he had to work. We really missed him. I really despise his work schedule at times. It's not all that fun to be a sometimes single parent!
Anyways, the weekend went by way too fast. It wasn't until we were getting ready to board our flight back to Denver that I realized that Hadley was getting a tooth! Jenny confirmed that what I was seeing and feeling was definitely a tooth. Hadley was really fussy the first hour of the flight and had a hard time falling asleep. She eventually quit fighting it and fell asleep for the last hour. When we got up on Monday morning the tooth seemed to have disappeared, but then reappeared at daycare. She had a 3-hour nap that day. I think that helped to explain why she was napping for at least 2 hours at Mom's house. It wasn't the pool or the sun that was wearing her out--it was trying to break that first tooth! It still hasn't completely broken through the skin yet, but we know it's on its way. I'll see if I can capture a picture of it.
In the meantime, here are some pictures and a video from the weekend.
Brown-eyed girl, Katelyn Elizabeth

Hadley finally got to wear some summer clothes (and a bow in what little hair she has)

A Baylor bow-head already??

Bath time for cousins

No comments:
Post a Comment