Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oscar Meyer Has a Way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A

Apparently Hadley is NOT a fan of ham. She chowed down on bologna on Saturday but we didn't have any in the house to give her today. I thought I'd see if she'd eat any ham. I put a bunch of little pieces on her tray and watched her as she would put a piece in her mouth, suck all the salty flavor off of it, and then spit it out. Hilarious. She kept doing that over and over. Then I went into the kitchen to fix her something else to eat and I come back into the dining room and see this:
I have no idea how she got that piece up on the wall above her, but I'm sure she had fun doing it!

Mom, next time stick with the bologna, ok? (This is her new face. She even says "EWWWWWW" as she crinkles up her nose!)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Well, that's better than the stuff you used to throw! Muah ha ha ha ha!!!!