Lots going on at the Peech house. Not a whole lot of time to write a post. So here--enjoy the videos of Hadley!
Adrian did a bit of filming on his day off last week (07/24/2008). She almost laughs in the beginning. Wonder what Adrian was doing to cause that. Ignore Gus' stretch where he flashes his pink nutties. (I had to say that for my family's benefit. I'm sitting here laughing at myself that I actually typed that out! Are you singing this song to the tune of Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl?" "Gus has pink nutties...N-U-T-T-I-E-S!")
This is one of those blackmail videos--lots of nekkid baby butt pictures. Hadley LOVES her bath. All the drama and the tears and the whining instantly goes away when you put her in the bath. Not that she's a dramatic, whiny, tearful kid...she's mostly pretty happy and laid-back. She has her moments, though. Calgon...take her away!
Now in video format! Hadley taunts Gus because he got sent outside AGAIN! I don't even remember what he did this time. Poor Gus.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She's so calm, just hangin out, content to stay in the same square yard of space. And I love her nekkid butt :) Baby butts are so cute!
I know you like the comments so.... Cute videos. Looking forward to spending some time with her this week, hope she doesn't cry when she sees me again!
She's such a cutie. I'm starting to see a little Kerri in her face. It's nice to see that Gus has adapted so well to her.
Post a Comment