Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

SO TIRED

It was our maintenance weekend for work so I showed up yesterday around 2:00 p.m. and didn't get home until around 9:30 a.m. this morning. I'm so very very tired. Adrian had taken off work yesterday to watch Hadley. He was supposed to sleep today so he could go back to work tonight. Needless to say that didn't happen. He called in sick (he actually really doesn't feel well and I think he caught Hadley's sinus-y cold) and he watched Hadley today while I caught a few hours of sleep.

Watching Hadley usually means trying to constantly redirect her because she's in Gus' toybox, or Gus' dog food, or trying to play peek-a-boo with the rug by the front door, or making this horrible screeching noise that would drive ANYONE to drink...seriously, what is up with that noise? Is it because she's sick? Is it because her 2 front teeth came in and she's got 2 more on top trying to break through? That noise is HORRIBLE and no matter what you tell her, she still continues to screech. She doesn't really feel good, we can tell, but she still does try to be happy and smiley.

I'm so zoned. I'm going to go veg on the couch.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

where are the pics and video of her crawling??? i'm dying to see them!