Hadley must be watching too much of "The Family Guy" lately (which is NOT a kids show, by the way) because I feel like Stewie is rubbing off on her. "Mama" is usually the very first word she says in the morning and I'm pretty sure it's probably also her last word of the day as well. She'll randomly say "Mama...mama...mama..." and I'm constantly saying "What, Hadley?" to her afterwards. This goes on ALL DAY LONG. Honestly, I'm really not annoyed by it...yet. I'm sure I will get annoyed at some point. I do remember my Mom yelling at us once, "I'M GOING TO CHANGE MY NAME!" I'm sure we had annoyed her all day long and she was at her wits end! So, I can relate to this video below.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahahahahaha!!! That video clip is hilarious! That is totally me!! WHAT??????
Post a Comment